Call for Abstract
SPARK 2023 welcomes abstract submissions from researchers and academics in various domains of Physics. Please ensure that you adhere to the following guidelines while submitting your abstract:
- CERN-Indico Account: A CERN-Indico account is mandatory for Abstract Submission. You can log into your CERN account using your Social Login (Google, FB etc.) or you can create a new account using your email.
- Abstract Length: The length of the abstract should not exceed 500 words. Please provide a concise overview of your research, including key objectives, methods, results, and conclusions.
- Author Information: Include the names, email addresses, and affiliations of all the authors.
- Submission Deadline: The last date for abstract submission is
20th September25th September 2023 . We encourage participants to submit their abstracts well before the deadline to avoid any last-minute issues.
- Approval Process: Upon submission, all abstracts will be reviewed by our expert committee. The approval status of the abstract will be communicated via email within one week of submission.
- Registration Process: Approved participants must register for the symposium. Only registered participants will be allowed to present their research during the symposium.